Symbicort® COPD (budesonide/formoterol)
Symbicort® Turbohaler® and Symbicort® pMDI are combinations of an inhaled corticosteroid and a long-acting β2-agonist
- Symbicort Turbohaler 200/6, Inhalation powder. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/1327/smpc. last accessed September 2019
- Symbicort Turbohaler 400/12, Inhalation powder. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/6775/smpc. last accessed September 2019.
- Symbicort 200/6, Pressurised inhalation, suspension. Summary of Product Characteristics Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/7223/smpc. last accessed September 2019.
- Szafranski W et al. Eur Respir J 2003;21:74–81.
- Partridge MR et al. Ther Adv Respir Dis 2009;3:147–157.
- Selroos O et al. Treat Respir Med 2006;5:305–315.
- Demoly P et al. Respir Med 2014;108:1195–1203.
- de Boer A et al. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2015;96:143–151.
- MIMS online. Available from: https://www.mims.co.uk/drugs/respiratory-system/asthma-copd/symbicort-pmdi Last accessed September 2019.
- Stone RA et al. COPD: Who cares matters. National Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Audit Programme: Clinical audit of COPD exacerbations admitted to acute units in England and Wales 2014. National clinical audit report. London: RCP, February 2015.
- Suissa S et al. Thorax 2012;67:957–963.
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: 2019 Report. Available from https://goldcopd.org/ Last accessed September 2019
GB-18596 - Date of preparation September 2019