FASLODEXTM is indicated as monotherapy for the treatment of oestrogen receptor positive, locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women:
- Not previously treated with endocrine therapy, or
- With disease relapse on or after adjuvant antioestrogen therapy, or disease progression on antioestrogen therapy
Faslodex is also indicated in combination with palbociclib for the treatment of hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in women who have received prior endocrine therapy.
- In pre- or perimenopausal women, the combination treatment with palbociclib should be combined with a luteinising hormone releasing hormone agonist.
FASLODEX can be used as a monotherapy or in combination with palbociclib, depending on patients' needs:
Monotherapy for the treatment of HR-positive advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women who have:
- Endocrine therapy-naïve, HER2-negative disease (FALCON)1
- Disease progression following endocrine therapy or relapse on or after antioestrogen therapy (CONFIRM)2
Combination therapy for the treatment of HR-positive, HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer with disease progression after endocrine therapy:·
- FASLODEX in combination with palbociclib (PALOMA-3)3
HER2=human epidermal growth factor receptor 2; HR=hormone receptor.